Get New Customers and Make More Sales with a Gift Card Program

In 2015, consumers spent about $130 billion with gift cards, an almost 60% increase over 2014, and has grown to $160 billion in 2018. How much of that did your company make? A 2019 survey states 75% buy physical gift cards, while the other 25% bought e-gift cards to store in their phone or email. That was a 3% increase in e-gift cards over the previous year. Gift cards have actually become the most preferred gift at 61% of those surveyed.  If you don’t have a gift card program, you missed out on a huge opportunity to make more sales and attract more customers.

Can Gift Card Sales Work for You?

Simply put, customers love gift cards. Gift cards are popular because they’re convenient and they allow the recipient to choose which specific items they want to purchase. For your business, this means you can:

  • Attract new customers
  • Increase customer loyalty
  • Increase profits
  • Stop losing sales to the competition

At Veritrans, we make it fast and easy to get setup with your own gift card program. A call today can have you processing gift cards as soon as next week. So what are you waiting for?

Click here to schedule your FREE consultation today!

Still Not Convinced? Check Out These Gift Card Statistics.

We can sit here and tell you about the benefits of starting a gift card program over and over again, but don’t take our word for it. Here are some recent statistics on gift card sales nationwide:

  • 51% of consumers who receive gift cards spend more than the card’s initial value. Around 38% goes unused, increasing profit for the seller.
  • Almost 160 billion was spent on gift cards in 2018
  • Gift cards were the most requested holiday gift in 2018 at 61%
  • 65% of adults purchased gift cards in 2015, that’s projected to be over 90% in 2019
  • 95% of adults have either given or received a gift card at some point
  • About $1 billion goes unspent on gift cards each year, amounting to huge profits for merchants

Create Loyalty Programs to Reward Customers

Want to get even more from your gift card program? Use your gift cards as a tool for creating loyalty by rewarding customers who use them and reload them. Veritrans can work with your business to create incentives your customers just can’t resist, keeping them happy and always coming back for more.

Experience the Benefits of Your Own Gift Card Program

Contacting us today can have you processing gift cards as early as next week. Click here to schedule your FREE consultation today! or give us a call at 866-474-4144 Opt 2 for sales.